Reservation Sales Agent Resume
Here is the Reservation Sales Agent Resume example:
2546 N Squirrel Rd
Grovetown, GA 30813
Job Objective To obtain a Reservation Sales Agent position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Reservation Sales Agent, May 2004 – Present
Disney Reservation Center, Grovetown, GA
- Answered all incoming calls in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Provided guests with the requested information concerning city, hotel and its services.
- Obtained necessary information from guests and entered it into PMS computer system.
- Processed all incoming group reservations received via in-house correspondence, housing bureau forms and facsimiles.
- Mailed confirmation and literature requests and replied via facsimile and administrative message when requested.
Reservation Sales Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Grovetown, GA
- Checked availability of Cruise tour and booked reservations for direct consumers (primary) and travel agents.
- Provided quality customer service and research and answered all questions and concerns related to company product and specifically customer reservation.
- Assisted consumer and agent with problems that might occur on a reservation.
- Worked with other departments and supervisor in an effort to resolve problem in courteous and timely manner.
- Maintained schedule adherence as assigned by Workforce Management.
Summary of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience in a call center and experience working with customers via phone
- Exemplary salesmanship with the ability to surpass targets and goals
- Excellent keyboarding skills and a talent for multi tasking
- Excellent ability to process in-person, telephone credit card payment and cash payments
- Strong written and verbal business skills
- Ability to process voucher and miscellaneous charge orders and gift certificates, personal, business and traveler’s cheque payment
- Strong Knowledge of guidelines for ensuring bills are genuine
- Exceptional ability to type 25 wpm
- Skilled in operating a 10-key machine
- Great verbal and listening communication skills
- Ability to deal with customers from various backgrounds
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated