5403 Riverside Station Blvd
Hays, KS 67601
Job Objective To obtain a Sales Agent position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Sales Agent, May 2004 – Present
Citizens Financial Group, Hays, KS
- Answered incoming telephone calls and responded to customer questions.
- Resolved problems according to standardized procedures while maintaining courteous manner.
- Delivered quality customer service and developed relationships with prospective customers.
- Informed current and prospective customers of promotions and new or upgraded products.
- Quoted prices and encouraged customers to buy.
- Explained product options, related charges and mandatory disclosures clearly and concisely.
- Used product information, client tools, scripting and rebuttals to overcome resistance.
Sales Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc., Hays, KS
- Handled difficult and sensitive questions and emotional customers while maintaining professional demeanor.
- Entered relevant customer payment information into computer database system.
- Gathered information to determine customer needs.
- Entered alpha and numeric data via computer keyboard into an automated system accurately.
- Performed each essential duty adequately.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience to develop key relationships and market products within community organizations
- Remarkable knowledge of sales procedures
- Outstanding ability to convince customers to buy products
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Profoundly ability to effectively and clearly communicate
- Ability to handle emotionally escalated calls and situations that require empathetic responses
- Strong demonstrated ability to market and sell in multi-product environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written, verbal and presentation delivery
- Ability to develop and maintain customer relationships
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office applications
Associate Degree in Marketing, Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated