Sales Estimator Resume
Here is the Sales Estimator Resume example:
1120 Cliffside Drive
Binghamton, NY 13901
Job Objective Qualified Sales Estimator searching for an opportunity to acquire this position with company that can benefit from my expertise and years of training.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable sales estimating experience
- Deep knowledge in estimating sales quantities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and e-mails
- Ability to resolve technical and pricing issues
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables
- Strong math, analytical, organizational, multi-tasking, and planning skills
Sales Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Ring Power Corporation, Binghamton, NY
- Assisted in promoting business and retainingexisting accounts.
- Gathered information for marketing letters.
- Prepared proposals and contracts and get into the system.
- Ensured Follow-up on leads and old proposals.
- Assessed customer requests; problems and complaints.
- Trained staff.
Sales Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
Raymath Co., Inc., Binghamton, NY
- Prepared all costs involved in manufacturing new products to meet customer blueprints.
- Coordinated with external sales team to develop project specifications.
- Reviewed tender documents and prepared tender and budget submissions.
- Gathered prices from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Produced accurate estimates and minimized risk while maintaining lowest possible cost.
- Monitored quantity and dollar volume of estimates.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Johnson State College, Johnson, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated