Sales Leader Resume Example
Here is the Sales Leader Resume example:
1701 Eden Drive
Richmond, VA 23224
Job Objective Experienced Sales Leader interested in securing a position with growing company seeking qualified applicants.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with government agencies, institutions and ministries
- Good Track record of delivering top line growth
- Deep knowledge of core account management, marketing, sales and product management
- Ability to define and analyze customer needs
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in a global matrixes environment
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively to others
- Ability to coordinate multiple and diverse sales teams to achieve objectives
Sales Leader, August 2005 – Present
GE Technology Infrastructure, Richmond, VA
- Achieved sales targets for orders and sales.
- Assessed and identified customer’s requirements with GE product and solution suite.
- Sold business opportunity to internal stake holders by articulating realistic results.
- Prepared winning bids.
- Optimized revenue and profitability of business.
- Analyzed market and competition and seized profitable opportunities for GE’s growth.
Sales Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
WESCO Distribution, Inc, Richmond, VA
- Supported Company standards of selling and customer service.
- Opened and closed store and Front End coverage.
- Managed and directed area sales team and promoted accountability to drive superior business results within the area.
- Executed account strategies and implemented effective sales deployment strategies to grow market share.
- Deployed sales teams against the most profitable customer accounts.
- Performed all related functions as per compliant processes defined for the country and company.
Bachelor’s Degree In engineering, Spring Arbor University, Spring Arbor, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated