4732 Eagle Lane
Keewatin, MN 55753
Job Objective To secure Sales Merchandiser position with esteemed company with which I can become a valued member of team by sharing my skills and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to read and follow a plan-o-gram (schematic, diagram)
- Ability to analyze sales and market information
- Ability to identify sales trends
- Ability to prioritize tasks and objectives and solve day-to-day problems
- Ability to frequently lift and carry products weighing approximately 50 lbs
- Strong organizational, time management and administrative skills
Lindt & Sprungli, Keewatin, MN
August 2005 – Present
- Merchandized all authorized Company products.
- Replaced missing product tags and increased aisle shelf space.
- Distributed approved items and department plan-o-grams.
- Provided timely, accurate and complete information regarding territory activity.
- Performed other work related activities as required to meet corporate objectives.
Carlin OBrien, Inc., Keewatin, MN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Built, stocked and maintained rack displays.
- Assured high-traffic locations and placements for displays and racks in stores.
- Executed Territory Manager’s direction on coverage and special projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales
Lebanon Valley College, Annville, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated