Sales Team Leader Resume
Here is the Sales Team Leader Resume example:
3367 Rollins Road
Lenora, NE 67645
Job Objective To secure a Sales Team Leader position where my expertise can be utilized to their fullest while being a great asset to company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of the group sales process for all brands and how to close a sale
- Huge knowledge of POS system, JAC products and sources of information helpful
- Ability to work within a team and work well under pressure
- Ability to supervise, direct, inspire, train, educate and coach co-workers
- Ability to drive resolution, meet deadlines and goals and multitask
- Proven track record of achieving required sales, margin, expense and labor targets
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and leadership skills
Sales Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
Belcan Corporation, Lenora, NE
- Developed division’s main objectives and sales targets.
- Managed the structuring and closing of the deals with new customers.
- Compiled and maintained comprehensive customer profile.
- Produced daily, weekly and monthly activity reports and forecasts.
- Monitored and supervised sales team.
- Followed up on opportunities uncovered by business development.
- Implemented process improvements and best practices.
Sales Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Warther Companies, Lenora, NE
- Accomplished business plans delivery and sales fundamentals results.
- Managed quality execution of Initiatives.
- Provided training to sales team.
- Planned& executed promotion & New Product Launch.
- Planned &achieved Sales Executive wise Volume Target in the assigned territory.
- Conducted performance review of the team.
- Developed New Business via cold calling and various other media and communication.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Administration, National American University, Rapid City, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated