Technical Sales Support Resume
Here is the Technical Sales Support Resume example:
2728 Viking Drive
Nelsonville, OH 45764
Job Objective Seeking a position as Technical Sales Support in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable technical sales and technical support experience in IT industry
- Profound knowledge of developing and documenting business requirements for potential solutions
- Good understanding of online advertising – (networks, servers, and exchange)
- Solid written communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, self-directed, detailed, and organized
- Ability to establish business relationship with customers that is mutually beneficial and profitable
- Proficient with Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of quantitative and statistical analysis
- Profound ability to handle complex projects in a multi-tasking environment
Technical Sales Support, August 2005 – Present
Dyno Nobel Inc, Nelsonville, OH
- Assisted business development in handling technical requests from customers.
- Managed the third party demographic and biometric data feed.
- Analyzed data from a variety of databases to supporting business.
- Developed reports, analyzed segment performance and summarized results.
- Provided pre-sales support resources to optimize sales and revenue volume.
Technical Sales Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Generac Power Systems, Inc., Nelsonville, OH
- Determined appropriate action and follow up for sales plans.
- Assisted sales teams with activities related to orders.
- Acted as liaison for sales with other organizations.
- Utilized systems to generate and assimilate reporting as needed and requested.
- Managed day to day functions required to run the internal processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Hult International Business School, Massachusetts, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated