Territory Sales Manager Resume Example
Here is the Territory Sales Manager Resume example:
72 Round Table Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Job Objective Seeking the right company in which to fill the position of Territory Sales Manager and utilize my skills and training in this field to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing sales cycle, supervising sales related activities and establishing prospective client base
- Expertise in conducting B2B sales
- Outstanding knowledge of selling techniques
- Deep knowledge of customer account package
- Exceptional ability to maintain good working relations
- Astounding ability to meet all sales goals and objectives
- Skilled to complete work on time
- Amazing skills to understand business finance
- Proficient in delivering appropriate sales
Territory Sales Manager
Altria Sales & Distr Inc, Cincinnati, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Gathered feedback from field and developed new products and service according to results.
- Identified all client issues and resolved it effectively.
- Planned and prepared all status reports and ensured compliance with project schedule and company goals.
- Scheduled plan and targeted specific prospective customers in assigned area.
- Initiated sales by preparing necessary contracts and drafting proposals to be sent to clients.
- Established marketing events and participated in various trade shows.
- Assisted clients in buying appropriate products and services according to requirement.
- Ensured customer satisfaction on products and services by performing regular follow ups
Territory Sales Representative
Pepsi Beverages Company, Cincinnati, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with sales managers and developed sales strategies to generate new businesses.
- Managed all revenue quotes and sales targets and achieved them on regular basis.
- Monitored installation and ensured timely completion of process according to customer contracts.
- Analyzed need of customers and prepared necessary business contracts and sales proposals accordingly.
- Developed marketing campaign to garner client and assist in establishing new businesses.
- Administered market and updated knowledge on all new products in market.
Territory Sales Associate
G&K Services, Cincinnati, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed selling to existing customers in sales packages itself.
- Monitored implementation of sales strategies and assisted in achieving revenue and targets regularly.
- Assisted customers on new products and services and explained its features.
- Maintained good working relationship with customers.
- Analyzed customer account package and developed ways to acquire more customers.
- Determined ways to increase number of customers for organization.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales
Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated