Used Car Sales Manager Resume Example
Here is the Used Car Sales Manager Resume example:
3270 Ethels Lane
Tampa, FL 33634
Job Objective Experienced Used Car Sales Manager seeking employment with reputable organization where my skills and training can be a positive contribution to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing sales, providing premium customer services and managing selling of all pre owned vehicles
- Expertise working in an automotive industry
- Operational knowledge of manufacturer specification
- Deep knowledge of automotive finances
- Exceptional ability to operate an automobile
- Ability to follow up on prospective buyer
- Familiarity in working at all weathers
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Used Car Sales Manager
Sheehy Auto Stores, Tampa, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Managed all used cars present in dealership.
- Developed forecasts and objectives for various sales and expenses and prepared monthly and annual reports for same.
- Monitored vehicle inventory and updated it regularly.
- Updated all used sales vehicle sales persons on all advertising campaigns and sales in facility.
- Reviewed and performed appraisals on all used vehicle in facility.
- Trained sales staff in selling of used cars.
- Coordinated with Sales Manager and administered all management of inventory.
- Recorded customer data on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
Used Car Sales Consultant
Sangera Automotive Group, Tampa, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed and maintained good relations with customers.
- Monitored and updated knowledge of used car inventory of dealership.
- Managed all used vehicles and administered working of all features and warranty status of projects.
- Organized sales lead from various sources such as phone and walk ins.
- Coordinated with Used Car Managers and ensured achievement of all department goals.
- Identified buyers and maintained good working relations with existing customers.
Used Car Sales Associate
Barker Auto Sales, Tampa, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed and made all sales through AutoNation Sales Process.
- Monitored delivery of vehicle to customer and assisted buyer in understanding all operating features.
- Ensured customer satisfaction on all sales.
- Developed forecasts for monthly goals, developed strategies to achieve it.
- Participated on various training sessions and attend necessary sales meetings.
- Ensured compliance to all company policies and procedures for conducting sales.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales
Johnson State College, Johnson, VT
Used Car Sales Manager Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated