Wine Sales Manager Resume
Here is the Wine Sales Manager Resume example:
91 Hood Avenue
Poway, CA 92064
Job Objective Searching for Wine Sales Manager position where my skills and special training can be used for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in distributing supplies in a hospitality industry and managed various wine pairing techniques
- Exceptional knowledge of wine and spirits
- Sound knowledge of advertising and marketing servicing accounts
- Immense ability to organize promotional wine and spirits events
- Profound ability to work in a team and coordinate with other departments
- Good communication skills especially speaking in public
- Skilled to work on computer systems
- Proficient in coordinating with beverage wholesaler
Wine Sales Manager
Terry Seitz Inc, Poway, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained effective relationships with vendors and assisted in increasing market share.
- Participated in weekly sales and training meetings.
- Trained wine team in providing necessary procedures and policies for team.
- Ensured compliance to all rules and regulations in all work.
- Hired selected appropriate candidates and provided required training.
- Assisted wine sales teams in maintaining knowledge on various wine product portfolios.
- Maintained knowledge on current market trends and assisted growth.
- Coordinated with supplier and ensured achievement of all goals and objectives.
Wine Sales Representative
JJ Buckley, LLC, Poway, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained effective customer service relations and made regular sales calls for same.
- Participated in sales meetings and participated onsite training.
- Organized and performed research on sales reports and analyzed results.
- Managed inventory for new products and placement in store for same.
Wine Sales Retail
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits, Poway, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted consumers in developing and enjoying wine.
- Participated in various sales promotion activities for regional and national levels.
- Coordinated with management and assisted in displaying merchandise.
- Maintained personal tasting notes for various merchandising wine shelves.
- Evaluated new products with help of wine manager.
- Trained staff in samplings and participated in vendor training.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Warner Southern College, Lake Wales, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated