Exploration Geologist Resume
Here is the Exploration Geologist Resume example:
2643 Simons Hollow Road
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Job Objective Seeking an Exploration Geologist position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in geologicalexploration, mapping, and datainterpretation
- Immense knowledge of geological principles, basin modeling and mineral reserves
- Operational knowledge of AutoCAD, ArcGIS, Petrel, Rose Risk Analysis, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with exploration geology concepts and survey processes
- Ability to interpret 2D/3D seismic data and create geologic maps and models
- Ability to identify natural resources and determine their economic value
Groundwater & Environmental Services, Bloomsburg, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Created and implemented exploration strategies and drilling plan.
- Researched and reviewed exploration prospects to determine project feasibility.
- Identified and located high and low grade zones of natural resources.
- Prepared and interpreted geologic cross sections, sub-surface maps and models.
- Interpreted and complied with established environmental, safety, and quality sampling procedures.
- Directed and managed on-site drillers, new staff members and interns, in an efficient manner.
Hilcorp Energy Company, Bloomsburg, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Identified new prospective sites and executed drilling operations at those locations.
- Collected, evaluated and reported on field samples and prepared activity logs.
- Created and presented accurate geology-based maps, cross sections, and geological models.
- Directed, supervised and managed all work performed by field crews and drillers.
- Entered and maintained sample information and exploration data in relevant database.
- Interpreted and complied with all applicable governmental regulations and laws.
Bachelor’s Degree in Geophysics
Phoenix Career College, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated