5118 NE 75th Ave
Hanover, MD, 21076
Objective To obtain a Habilitation Technician position where I can contribute the best of my skills and efforts for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to youth and agency
- Good communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and with sense of ethics
Habilitation Technician, August 2005 to till date
Bayada Nurses, Hanover, MD
- Coordinated with children, youth and their relatives.
- Tackled with the social, emotional and behavioral needs of the young person.
- Developed special plan for different individuals and worked on achieving specific goals.
- Coordinated individually with each family member at their home.
Associate Degree in Applied Science, Kaplan University, Davenport, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated