Image Researcher Resume
Here is the Image Researcher Resume example:
2107 Hide A Way Road
San Jose, CA 95118
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to work for a well-established firm by filling the position of Image Researcher.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in image management and image researching
- Huge knowledge of fine art and designs
- Operational knowledge of illustration and associated office systems
- Good understanding of image, design, and production roles
- Familiarity with real time image processing
- Ability to work in a team on various cross sites
- Outstanding communication skills in both oral and written forms
Utopiacompression, San Jose, CA
November 2007 – Present
- Performed research on photographs and identified appropriate copyright holders.
- Monitored efficient working of various multiple images.
- Participated in various team meetings for selecting image, design and evaluating pages.
- Maintained all pictures according to technology specifications and schedules.
- Scheduled photo shoots and prepared illustrator agreements.
- Reviewed images and managed various outsourced bids.
- Coordinated with image suppliers and representatives for various picture researchers.
- Managed and updated database on a regular basis and tracked all costs.
Hologic, San Jose, CA
December 2003 – October 2007
- Administered art and photo programs and managed workflows and procedures.
- Coordinated with design and editorial teams and ensured compliance to project specifications.
- Maintained records of images used from Image management database and ensured adherence to budget and schedule.
- Managed multiple projects with various image types.
- Collaborated with project teams and artists and prepared agreements.
- Prepared art invoices and approved processes.
- Supervised working of various external vendors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physics
Valdosta State University, Valdosta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated