International Economist Resume
Here is the International Economist Resume example:
3866 Short Street
Austin, TX 78735
Job Objective To occupy the challenging position of International Economist where I can deploy my knowledge and expertise to enhance the reputation of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in analyzing movements for currencies and exchange rate
- Sound knowledge of micro and macro economics
- Profound knowledge of international and regional trade policies
- Exceptional ability to coordinate with all office members
- Outstanding ability to work without supervision
- Ability to manage international financial markets
- Ability to administer trade deficit
- Ability to carry out assignments in an efficient and effective manner
- Familiarity with programming processes and USAID designs
- Willing to travel internationally
CACI International Inc, Austin, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Analyzed all financial and economic developments in international markets.
- Prepared summaries to be presented to internal audiences within timeframe.
- Developed research programs to predict volatility of currency.
- Participated in various strategic discussions to recommend trade analysis.
- Assisted to ensure accuracy of all economic forecasts for international market.
- Maintained knowledge of all internal contacts within group.
- Established efficient media contacts according to all press office surveys.
- Coordinated with all clients and performed high quality research.
Master’s Degree in International Economics
Gloucester County College, Sewell, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated