Lab Administrator Resume
Here is the Lab Administrator Resume example:
330 Christie Way
Boston, MA 2199
Objective Lab Administrator looking for position within your organization in order to enhance my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience of supervising the functioning of a laboratory
- Sound knowledge of the science of laboratory cleaning
- Deep knowledge of the various biological laboratory exercises and the various associated procedures
- Wide knowledge of life cycle of clinical trial documentation
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to train the assistants in the working of the lab
- Ability to stock and re-stock laboratory equipment used for different experiments
- Ability to prepare reagent’s measure and weigh appropriate chemicals
Lab Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, Boston, MA
- Maintained a large collection of the microorganisms in the lab to enable diversity in the lab functions.
- Oversaw the lab reports that were presented.
- Supervised the lab personnel and students in the laboratory using the various technical equipments.
- Monitor the laboratory budget and developed the future in accordance to the spending.
- Updated the manuals and the course material for the students as well as the teaching staff.
Lab Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Renown Regional Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Assisted in the lab special projects and performed the administrative activities of the lab.
- Designed the laboratory courses and assisted the faculty and lab manger to achieve most of the goals.
- Evaluated the laboratory equipment on a regular basis and suggested for new equipment.
- Maintained a microbiology course and updated the website accordingly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Scientific Field, Xavier University, New Orleans, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated