Laboratory Director Resume
Here is the Laboratory Director Resume example:
572 Cinnamon Lane
San Antonio, TX 78209
Job Objective Position as Laboratory Director where my experience will add value to operations within the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in the Pharmaceutical Clinical Research industry
- Thorough and demonstrated knowledge of methods of analysis used in Clinical Laboratories
- In-depth knowledgeable of fiscal and general healthcare issues, trends, quality management
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment and automation and laboratory practice & standards
- Sound knowledge of the application of technology to the drug discovery process
- Good understanding of scientific methodology and clinical study design
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, management and motivational skills
- Remarkable ability to prepare narrative and statistical reports and presentations
Laboratory Director, August 2005 – Present
South Texas Regional Medical Center, San Antonio, TX
- Directed Clinical Laboratory operations and responsible for the analytical results produced by the central laboratory facility.
- Managed ongoing education of the Central Laboratory staff.
- Advised Management Team about Clinical Laboratory activities.
- Implemented global analytical policies and procedures.
- Provided advice and consultation in protocol and quotation development.
- Advised Sales group on testing methodologies and analytical platforms.
Laboratory Director, May 2000 – July 2005
The Jackson Laboratory, San Antonio, TX
- Ensured safety regulations in the Laboratory, and followed all local security procedures.
- Provided global support and input in the appropriate selection of appropriate analytical methodologies and analytical platforms.
- Headed global development of new laboratory services.
- Maintained industry knowledge of market needs and advancements in analytical technologies.
- Ensured local and global quality systems.
- Established and maintained the (global) standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, SUNY – Purchase College, Purchase, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated