Life Scientist Resume
Here is the Life Scientist Resume example:
3825 Weekley Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Job Objective In search of reputable company in which to fill position as Life Scientist where my skills and training can be utilized to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of researching living organisms and conducting toxicological studies
- In-depth knowledge of biology, cell culture and in-vitro plate-based assays
- Remarkable knowledge of toxicology investigations and high content image analysis
- Familiarity with using MS Office software and clinical databases
- Ability to communicate with all employees of the organization, in a pleasant manner
- Ability to compose and present accurate and timely technical reports
Alkermes, Inc., San Antonio, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared celland tissue cultures and conducted biological assays.
- Gathered and checked soil and water samples for toxicological studies.
- Oversaw and assisted in skin pigmentation studies related to living animals.
- Produced and submitted chemical safety reports and material safety data records.
- Determined and classified industrial and consumer substances on basis of their effects on human health and environment.
- Comprehended and adhered to established environmental, chemical, health, and safety regulations.
Lancaster Laboratories, San Antonio, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Designed and executed experiments and studies related to living organisms.
- Dissected, observed and studied living specimens and performed microscopic examination.
- Researched and analyzedall effects of various environmental factors on living organisms.
- Validated, reviewed, and summarized clinical data in order to prepare laboratory reports.
- Produced and presented scientific papers in meetings and conferences.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with staff, management, and industry peers.
Master’s Degree in Life Sciences
Ohio State University-Main Campus, Columbus, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated