4378 Hillside Drive
Bedford, MA 1730
Job Objective Seeking a position as Physical Scientist in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in planning, execution and interpretation of physical science-based studies and research
- Immense knowledge offield-data collection practices and remote sensing applications
- Extensive knowledge of nuclear physics, radioactive decay, and physical science concepts
- Familiarity with of NEPA regulatory requirements and other established polices and laws
- Ability to compose, edit and deliver technical presentations to intended audience
- Ability to configure and operate scientific survey instruments
Science System and Applications, Inc., Bedford, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Created and followed guidelines and specifications for automated risk assessment, data collection, and mapping,
- Operated and maintained remote sensing systems and GIS software tools.
- Liaised with government agencies and evaluated multi-hazard information, efficiently.
- Reviewed contract proposals and tracked performance of selected contractors.
- Drafted and reviewed sampling plans, SOPs and compliance reports.
- Attended agency meetings and conducted technical briefings, as required.
Allen Corporation of America, Inc., Bedford, MA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Collected and prepared test samples and conducted experiments on them.
- Designed, conducted and interpreted complex physical science studies.
- Supported and maintained security of laboratory facilities, materials, and data.
- Interpreted and followed approved methods and standard operating procedures.
- Operated and maintained physical surveying equipment, GPS and other scientific scanning instruments.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with various government agencies.
PhD in Physical Science
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated