Plant Scientist Resume
Here is the Plant Scientist Resume example:
4506 Waldeck Street
Plano, TX 75074
Job Objective Seeking a Plant Scientist position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in plant breeding, hybrid development and research studies
- Profound knowledge of plant biology, metabolism and phytochemistry
- Operational knowledge of using MS Office, bioinformatics tools, and database systems
- Familiarity with GMP, Quality Management and safety regulations
- Ability to operate and control agricultural machinery and research equipment
- Ability to collect, analyzeand interpret research data and results
FibroGen, Inc., Plano, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Grew and cultivated plant breeds in bulks for research studies.
- Collected plant samples and conducted experimental studies on them.
- Researched experimental hybrids and assisted in production of inbreeds.
- Produced and delivered high quality yield and agronomic data.
- Operated and maintained assigned vehicles and equipments, safely and efficiently.
- Interpreted and met all applicable government regulations and safety requirements.
Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc., Plano, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Investigated and studied breeding, physiology, genetics and management of assigned plant breeds.
- Conducted experiments and developed and improved various crop varieties.
- Oversaw and assisted indaily operations ofgreenhouses, plant fields and seed rooms.
- Drafted research protocols and prepared technical reports and summaries, efficiently.
- Planted and grew required breeding lines of plants and crops for research.
- Educated and counseled farmers and students on proper breed cultivation methods.
PhD in Agronomy & Soil Science
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated