Political Analyst Resume
Here is the Political Analyst Resume example:
4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective To obtain a challenging Political Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of labor organizing methods
- Sound knowledge of on-line databases Lexis, Nexis, Internet and federal database sources
- Ability to exercise sound judgement in politically sensitive situations
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Extensive knowledge of geographic and mapping software
Strategic Systems Technology, Inc., New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Provided effective analysis of membership density by political subdivision.
- Prepared detailed reports on the opportunities to create political change.
- Provided analysis targeting membership by industry and district at the local, state and federal levels.
- Monitored and provided detailed analysis on primary and general elections and state legislative races.
- Granted and provided analysis and synopsis of various polling data and reports.
- Monitored and handled analysis of elected officials and candidate industry relationships.
Strategic Systems Technology, New York, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Utilized available resources to analyze the competitiveness of races.
- Documented daily and weekly political briefings.
- Tracked and provided analysis for congressional races.
- Scheduled candidate meetings and obtained pro-Israel position papers.
- Educated candidates for office to keep extensive records of candidate meetings.
- Conducted and performed extensive research and prepared detailed political research reports.
Bachelors Degree in Political Sciences
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated