Polymer Scientist Resume
Here is the Polymer Scientist Resume example:
621 Hannah Street
Morganton, NC 28655
Job Objective To obtain a Polymer Scientist position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of research, formulation, processing and validation of polymer materials
- Sound knowledge of polymer testing, analysis and characterization, and commercialization methods
- Commendable knowledge of epoxy resins, PVC, polymer nana-composites and plastics recycling
- Familiarity with working with radiation curing technology, coatings and adhesives
- Ability to communicate with clients and deliver scientific presentations to them
- Ability to develop and execute experiments related to polymer materials
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, Morganton, NC
August 2012 – Present
- Researched, developed, evaluated, and improved all polymers and related products.
- Wrote product specifications and sourced appropriate raw materials.
- Conducted characterization of polymer materials and tested all final products.
- Liaised with production team on shop floor and executedcommercial trials.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with in-house and outside scientists.
- Maintained safety of the lab and oversaw safe operation of lab facilities.
Axalta Coating Systems, Morganton, NC
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed, synthesized, and characterized new polymer materials and products.
- Authored,implemented,and reviewed SOPs,research plans, and technical papers.
- Supported and assisted in new product developments and existing product improvements.
- Prepared and maintained timely and accurate records of experiments, test results, conclusions,and project updates.
- Operated and maintained laboratory instrumentation, in an efficient manner.
- Interpreted and followed material handling & storage based environmental and safety regulations.
Master’s Degree in Polymer Science & Engineering
Florida International University, Miami, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated