Research Specialist Resume
Here is the Research Specialist Resume example:
976 Lynn Street
Boston, MA 2110
Job Objective Seeking work as a Research Specialist so I can use my skills and past experiences to better the company. Bringing specialized knowledge to the table to also improve your company with my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in health-related research environment
- Prior experience in molecular biology, biochemistry, and mouse genetics
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule
- Ability to wear computer equipment (approximately 5 lbs.)
- Ability to record information quickly and accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Emory University, Boston, MA
May 2006 – Present
- Performed the extensive telephone, database, Internet, and hardcopy research.
- Developed word-processed and electronic reports and documents for clients.
- Proofread draft of own reports and submitted reports for proofing.
- Executed required adjustments to produce a final version for consultant and client delivery.
- Analyzed the nature of the call and transferred as appropriate.
Association of American Medical Colleges, Boston, MA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Owned territory planning for research solution line.
- Responsible for the overall account use.
- Maintained good relationships with targeted contacts.
- Shared the firm knowledge with account team, Client Manager and own manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biology
SUNY – Purchase College, Purchase, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated