3952 Pride Avenue
New York, NY10011
Job Objective In search of a position as a Scientific Officer with an established facility looking for quality minded employees who can help enhance the organization and contribute to its growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in with equines
- Good expertise in completing critical reviews of scientific literature and presenting summarized results
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent administrative, organizational and computer skills
- Amazing ability to generate new ideas and use initiative to identify solutions
- Outstanding ability to prioritize own workload and to manage time efficiently
The Biofactory Pte Ltd,New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Coordinated with clinicians and researchers in coming up with clinical trials to validate platforms and biomarkers.
- Managed, lead and trained a team of scientific staff.
- Provided scientific support for research and development effort in commercializing biomarkers and biomedical technology.
- Completed, updated, maintained all required administrative, scientific, service and maintenance reports.
Irish Medicines Board, New York, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Monitored and managed reports of suspected adverse reactions associated with the use of veterinary medicinal products.
- Ensured that the objectives of the Veterinary Medicines Department are met.
- Assured that Pharmacovigilance issues are effectively investigated and managed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science
Piedmont College, Demorest, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated