Seismic Interpreter Resume
Here is the Seismic Interpreter Resume example:
2986 Rosewood Court
Rochester, MN 55902
Job Objective To obtain a position of Seismic Interpreter where my skills can be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in performing analysis, interpretation and communication of seismic data
- Profound knowledge of structural 3D seismic interpretation and seismic inversion and AVO analysis
- Outstanding knowledge of seismic stratigraphic mapping and use of seismic interpretation software
- Familiarity with calculating and reporting of hydrocarbon volume
- Ability to conduct integrated prospect evaluation and resource assessment
- Ability to execute seismic processing in both land and marine environments
Chevron Energy Tech Co, Rochester, MN
August 2012 – Present
- Collected and interpreted seismic data from satellite, survey and acoustic measurements.
- Conducted AVO analysis and provided seismic stratigraphic services.
- Analyzed and interpreted all seismic data for surface engineering applications, environmental assessments and geological research.
- Generated, documented and evaluated scientific and numerical data, accurately.
- Prepared and presented 2D and 3D models, maps and cross sections of earth’s structure.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with peers, researchers and industry consultants.
Hays plc, Rochester, MN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted integrated analyses and provided 2D and 3D seismic interpretation and mapping services.
- Performed and documented qualitative and quantitative studies of reservoir properties and hydrocarbons.
- Compiled and utilized all interpretive and evaluative data for project impact assessment.
- Developed geological model of reservoir and monitored drilling progress.
- Responded to unexpected geological events and modified reservoir well development plan, accordingly.
- Liaised with and provided seismic-based advice to Geophysicist and Reservoir Engineer.
Bachelor’s Degree in Earth Science
Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated