1196 Sunrise Road
Henderson, NV 89014
Job Objective Seismic Observerwith exceptional skills looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in acquisition, observation, processing, and reporting of seismic data
- Sound knowledge of seismic data formats, offshore oil exploration, and resources management
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office, Seismic Data Processing software, and data acquisition system
- Familiarity with HSE management and oilfield safety procedures
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees of the organization
- Ability to perform technical audits and Quality Assurance activities
MicroSeismic, Henderson, NV
August 2012 – Present
- Collected, analyzed, and processed all seismic data, in an accurate manner.
- Completed and maintained all required Observer Logs, properly and on time.
- Prepared and delivered various geological maps and technical presentations.
- Created and submitted detailed and accurate seismic reports to clients, in a timely manner.
- Set up, operated, and maintained all assigned seismic gear and observation equipments.
- Interpreted and complied with established Health, Safety, and Environment practices.
Katalyst Data Management, Henderson, NV
May 2009 – July 2012
- Set up, operated, controlled, and maintained various seismic acquisition systems, properly.
- Observed and monitored all seismic data recording operations to ensure data accuracy.
- Monitored and maintained the safety of vessel crew, during seismic operations.
- Attended and participated in Quality and HSE meetings and audits, as required.
- Established and maintained effective working relationships with peers and vessel crew.
- Interpreted and adhered to company-specified technical standards and work procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Earth Sciences
Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated