1499 Oakridge Farm Lane
New Berlin, WI 53151
Job Objective To obtain a Survey Researcher position with company seeking dedicated and hard working employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in conducting various survey projects and managing multiple projects in public institution
- Exceptional knowledge of project concepts and market research methodologies
- Operational knowledge of statistical methods, SDANN and SAS Survey procedures
- Ability to design survey and collect data
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to contribute to issues related to survey design
- Ability to maintain accuracy of all data
Press Ganey Associates, Inc., New Berlin, WI
November 2007 – Present
- Analyzed all confidential employee data by collecting it from various means such as diskette and direct files.
- Evaluated data, edited it if required with help of various wage patterns and government editing guidelines.
- Managed all messages and made it error free using customer software.
- Prepared assignments and ensured completion of all customer production goals.
Gallup, Inc, New Berlin, WI
December 2003 – October 2007
- Developed various conceptual models and resolved all business problems.
- Designed surveys and prepared necessary scales and logic.
- Managed efficient working of project.
- Maintained data files and prepared required presentations.
- Trained subordinates on survey designs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Scientific Research
Antonelli College, Jackson, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated