Wellsite Geologist Resume
Here is the Wellsite Geologist Resume example:
3888 Caldwell Road
East Rochester, NY 14445
Job Objective Seeking a Wellsite Geologist position in an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of well site identification, evaluation,modeling and drilling
- Sound knowledge of geological well site operations, geo-steering and coordination activities
- Commendable knowledge of lithology, formation fluid and borehole effects
- Familiarity with Gravitas software, drilling operations and well log interpretation
- Ability to prepare daily reports and complete lithological descriptions
- Ability to interact with drilling, logging and engineering teams, in a positive manner
RPS Group, East Rochester, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Gathered, documented, and analyzed a variety of well site related information.
- Evaluated and Interpreted rock cuttings andfield samples to determine presence and composition of natural resource reserves.
- Identified and located reservoir sites and constructed well litholigies.
- Prepared, reviewed, correlated,and submitted drilling log reports.
- Informed and guided directional driller, petrophysicist, and drilling engineer about location of the drill bit and surrounding rocks.
- Developed and maintainedpositive relationships with clients, drilling crew and vendors.
Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc., East Rochester, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Determined, developed,and evaluatedgeological wells, as required.
- Measured, described, and assessed formations during drilling activities.
- Gathered, analyzed, and interpreted well site data, correlation logs, and geological maps.
- Tracked and reported on pore pressures, shallow formation, and reservoir risks.
- Provided technical advise to operations personnel and reviewed offshore operations.
- Prepared and providedwork-related records, reports, and log information.
Bachelor’s Degree in Geology
Columbia Union College, Takoma Park, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated