3101 Jadewood Farms
Job Objective Seeking a Customs Broker position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Licensed Customs Broker with huge experience in Customs operations (import-export)
- Familiarity with MX customs rules, laws and regulations
- Sound knowledge of U.S. regulatory import, export and re-export trade compliance
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications and Inventory Control s (APICS, maquila software)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to identify and deal with country of origin and marking issues, and record keeping requirements
Customs Broker, August 2005 – Present
MTD Products Inc, Hackensack, NJ
- Supervised activities, tasks and functions of Import-export analysts and agents.
- Provided support to import-export analysts in their communication with other departments.
- Provided support to analysts and agents with service providers (transportation, brokers, forwarders).
- Ensured correct application and use of duty reduction programs.
- Provided information on market changes, customs regulations and industry related topics.
Customs Broker, May 2000 – July 2005
C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., Hackensack, NJ
- Ensured customs activities carried out within the branch are compliant with all applicable government regulations,
- Identified and gathered required commercial data, documents, and rulings.
- Determined and verified harmonized tariff classifications and valuation using reasonable care.
- Organized and prepared data, documents and rulings for timely entry.
- Managed accurate and timely ACH statement, duty payments.
- Submitted annual permit user fees and status reports.
- Facilitated new business acquisition and account development related to full range of customs services.
- Developed and maintained reporting pertaining to entry productivity and performance.
Bachelor’s Degree in International Business, Southern New Hampshire University, Colchester, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated