Customs Specialist Resume
Here is the Customs Specialist Resume example:
1562 Patterson Road
South Ozone Park, NY 11420
Job Objective Looking for work with your company as a Customs Specialist in the field to help further the company as well as my own experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Customs Compliance
- In-depth knowledge of Customs Regulations, Export Regulations and Trade Program requirements
- Extensive knowledge of Customs Brokerage, Import/Export and entry-writing
- Solid understanding of working with business and government personnel
- Ability to Validate quantity, value, and additional data elements of imported merchandise
- Proficient with ERP, inventory Systems, Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
Customs Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Staples, South Ozone Park, NY
- Monitored government exams at time of customs entry.
- Managed vendor documentation prior to export from origin.
- Oversaw assist process to ensure proper declaration with Customs.
- Performed post entry audits of Customs’ entries.
- Managed ad-hoc projects from development through completion.
Customs Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Kelly Engineering Resources, South Ozone Park, NY
- Coordinated responses to audits and inspections.
- Monitored and verified compliance with CTPAT requirements.
- Streamlined and improved customs clearance process with logistics providers.
- Developed, executed and documented necessary compliance monitoring actions.
- Ensured adequate process exists for ensuring and verifying on-going compliance with customs requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in International Trade & Business, Cheyney University, Cheyney, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated