Export Specialist Resume
Here is the Export Specialist Resume example:
255 Grove Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Job Objective Seeking a position with a growing company where my training as an Export Specialist, education and experiences can be put to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of the Import and Export industry
- Ability to communicate with customers regarding disposition of Freight
- Ability to prepare documentation, dock receipts, bills of lading, export declarations
- Ability to furnish rates on daily basis to customers
- Ability to ensure accurate pricing and delivery terms on all orders
CEVA Logistics, Oklahoma City, OK
May 2006 – Present
- Established excellent customer service.
- Formulated profitable quotations and handled overseas inquiries.
- Managed inland freight services.
- Coordinated with supervisor about problems.
Crane Worldwide, Oklahoma City, OK
March 2003 – April 2006
- Formulated documentation, dock receipts and bills of lading.
- Maintained Shippers Export Declarations.
- Monitored cargo and imparted accounting department with billing information.
- Coordinated with customers and outlined profitable mode of shipment.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Fort Peck Community College, Poplar, MT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated