Import Export Agent Resume
Here is the Import Export Agent Resume example:
2764 N Macondray Ln
Bristol, TN 37620
Job Objective Seeking to obtain an Import Export Agent position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Import Export Agent, May 2004 – Present
SRA International, Bristol, TN
- Coordinated and administered the selection and use of customs brokers and freight forwarders.
- Prepared all documentation required for air import and export shipments.
- Negotiated rates, quotes, routes for international air and ocean shipments.
- Provided exceptional customer service that includes tracking and invoicing files.
- Ensured to quote customers and agents for individual or upcoming series of proposed shipment.
- Advised customers of overseas requirements for import, and export; explained possibilities of delays in transit.
Import Export Agent, March 2002- April 2004
AIT Worldwide Logistics, Bristol, TN
- Administered international transportation marketplace and freight systems.
- Demonstrated product description and classification procedures.
- Managed customs brokerage and freight forwarder operations.
- Determined and maintained harmonized tariff.
- Obtained, reviewed and maintained marine insurance documents.
- Adhered to Customs rates, rules, and regulations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administering import and export of merchandise
- Profound knowledge of Freight shipments state, federal and international applicable laws and regulations
- In-depth knowledgeable of Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and International Traffic in Arms regulation (ITAR)
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and databases applications
- Ability to stay customer service-focused
- Passion for taking care of customers and their merchandise
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Associate Degree in Logistics, Windward Community College, Kaneohe, HI