Import Specialist Resume
Here is the Import Specialist Resume example:
3626 Wayside Lane
San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Objective Looking for full time work as an Import Specialist with the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience handling transactions with freight forwarders
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Deep knowledge of state, federal and international import laws
- Familiarity with supply chain management
- Amazing ability to manage in team-based environment
- Outstanding ability to coordinate with diverse personalities
Menard, Inc., San Francisco, CA
May 2006 – Present
- Outlined written exception procedures.
- Handled entry processing performance.
- Managed import transactions and evaluated work stream development.
- Assessed Customs rejections and requests for information.
- Aided customer inquiries and analyzed shipments.
Pacer International, Inc., San Francisco, CA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Imparted Import customer service.
- Outlined arrival notification and managed customs and carrier import release information.
- Managed release of import shipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Santa Barbara Business College, Santa Barbara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated