Mail Handler Resume
Here is the Mail Handler Resume example:
3585 Emerson Road
Calhoun, LA 71225
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to secure a position a Mail Handler where my experience and skills can be employed to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to stack printed materials and packages
- Ability to prepare skids, pallets and bundles for delivery
- Ability to operate sorting machinery
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to sort, move, organize, load and ship mails
- Superior communication skills
ATR International, Inc., Calhoun, LA
August 2005 – Present
- Handled unloading of mail and separated outgoing bulk mails.
- Managed empty equipment and inspected empty equipment.
- Canceled stamps on parcel post.
- Aided supply and slip rooms.
- Carried out simple distribution of parcel post mail.
- Maintained work areas, offices and rest rooms.
Landmark Aviation, Calhoun, LA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed sorting, routing, loading and unloading mail parcels.
- Operated trucks and freight handling equipment.
- Handled mail and enquired about mail labels.
- Maintained mail supplies and scheduled incoming packages.
- Distributed birthday cards to resident.
Bachelor’s Degree in English
Johnson State College, Johnson, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated