Mailroom Clerk Resume
Here is the Mailroom Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Portland, OR, 97209
Job Objective To obtain a Mailroom Clerk position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to handle equipment and fully loaded mail trays
- Great ability to safely lift and carry heavy mail bags, boxes and packages
- Ability to physically adjust and set the myriad of different sizes of mailing pieces
- Ability to distribute a wide variety of mails and documents
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform duties such as filing, typing, faxing and answering phone
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a team environment
Mailroom Clerk, May 2004 – Present
GFI Digital, Portland, OR
- Collated and delivered mail to various departments.
- Managed to sorts, locate, open, inspect and bundle all incoming detainee mail and publications.
- Distributed all inter-office mail for the facility departments and detainees.
- Documented, processed and filed all incoming and outgoing mail denials.
- Handled various equipments specific to mail sorting and distribution.
- Managed troubleshooting and performed simple preventive maintenance of machines.
Mailroom Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Jones Lang LaSalle, Portland, OR
- Handled logs and processed all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Operated postage machine and other mailroom office machines.
- Lift heavy boxes, files and paper when needed.
- Take direction from supervisor and site manager.
- Maintain all logs and report documentation.
- Adhere to all safety procedures.
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated