Shipping Specialist Resume
Here is the Shipping Specialist Resume example:
2412 Hill Croft Farm Road
Chico, CA 95926
Job Objective Searching for the right company in which my training as a Shipping Specialist can help the organization progress and increase the cliental.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with exports and international shipping and receiving
- Extensive knowledge of packaging, marking requirements
- Sound knowledge of wood working and shipping
- Ability to determine weight and calculate volume of material to be shipped
- Ability to analyze, develop, initiate and implement plans and strategies to achieve goals
- Excellent computer, administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
Epicor, Chico, CA
May 2006 – Present
- Prepared and packed inspection equipment for shipment to project locations.
- Obtained and examined inspection equipment upon return from project locations.
- Searched customs clearance requirements for shipping to varied foreign countries.
- Administered and monitored database of all company shipping containers and cases.
- Managed function, tidiness and placing order of shipping containers and cases.
Pro Staff, Chico, CA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Developed, organized and analyzed the movement of all material.
- Assisted with the packaging efforts for both Commercial Standards.
- Analyzed packaging requirements for contracts .
- Worked with Quality Assurance (QA) for final inspection of shipments.
- Assured that shipments are packaged in accordance to the latest revisions.
- Ensured shipments are properly blocked and braced on carrier equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated