12615 Westminster Ave
Goffstown, NH, 03045
Objective To obtain the position of Visual Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Exceptional ability to create a positive work environment
- Proven ability to listen to feedback and take constructive action
- In-depth ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff
- Remarkable ability to provide excellent sales-related services to customers
- Excellent ability to follow written and verbal instruction
- Proven ability to give basic direction to associate level employees
Visual Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Aeropostale, Goffstown, NH
- Implemented and complied with presentation book standards.
- Adjusted visual presentation to consistently ensure brand appropriateness.
- Prepared commodity exchange list by evaluating delivery reports.
- Ensured to map merchandise flow and product placement.
- Generated and analyzed merchandising reports.
- Maintained all shipment related paperwork to meet audit requirements.
- Managed all store supplies including shipment supplies and fixtures, and communicated needs to manager.
- Suggested management to improve performance by providing customer feedback.
Visual Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Gap Inc., Goffstown, NH
- Supervised implementation of all shipment dealing procedures.
- Performed stock transfers of damaged and defective merchandise.
- Completed re-ticketing of merchandise and charge sends according to Stock Supervisor Manual.
- Created development and training plans for direct reports; and assisted manager with focal process for direct reports.
- Communicated feedback to General Manager and Brand Experience Manager regarding team performance and the overall performance of the store.
- Tracked productivity and ensured that the team is meeting company standards for all Brand Experience tasks.
- Guided employees about company scheme and standards.
Associate Degree in Visual Communications, Jefferson Davis Community College, Brewton, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated