1862 Pretty View Lane
San Francisco, CA 94103
Objective Seeking an opportunity to work as an Activities Aide for a reputed organization.
Summary Of Skills
Proficient at social relations and communication skills
Strong working skills in various types of manual arts, crafts and music
Immense ability to stand for long periods of time
Substantial ability to work weekends and other irregular hours
Extensive experience in children activities, camping activities and church activities
- Activities Aide, 2007 – Present
- Sunrise Senior Living – Alexandria, VA
- Coordinated and implemented recreational activities.
- Planned and conducted events, outings, games and exercises for residents.
- Designed and implemented the activity programs for individuals and groups.
- Designed, organized and facilitated programs of daily activities.
- Assisted and improved resident’s daily living skills by promoting socialization and increasing physical activity.
High School Diploma, 2005, Alcon State University
Certificate IV in School Support Services, 2006, Boise State University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated