Activities Director Resume
Here is the Activities Director Resume example:
2235 Rosemont Avenue
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Objective Bringing years of experience as Activities Director to the table and to the organization in order to provide the best experience possible for the firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in developing social and recreational program
- Sound knowledge of Supervisory management
- In-depth knowledge of conducting group activities
- Skilled in handling developed programs appropriate for elders and disabled individuals
- Thorough knowledge of methods and techniques used to include residents and involve them in activities
- Familiarity with federal, state and accreditation standards related to the provision of an recreation program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Activities Director, August 2005 – Present
HealthBridge Management, Lake Mary, FL
- Created a social environment in the community and promoted resident and family participation through events, activities, special programs, guest speakers and outings.
- Represented the cultural, religious and ethnic diversity of residents.
- Executed outings scenic drives, shopping and banking tours.
- Interviewed and appraised residents before Care Plan Conference.
- Supported group programs as assigned.
- Maintained recreation department supplies and equipment.
Activities Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Golden Living Centers, Lake Mary, FL
- Planned and performed regular scheduled activities such as exercise, card parties, trips, banquets, entertainment, theme parties and outside events.
- Directed, coordinated and evaluated activities of the department.
- Utilized the purchase order system and maintained an acceptable level of inventory to perform all activities.
- Created upcoming monthly newsletters and calendars with final approval of the General Manager and Lead Leasing representative.
- Monitored and incorporated resident feedback relative to activities through quarterly surveys.
Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation, Augustana College, Sioux Falls, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated