Activity Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Activity Assistant Resume example:
5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective To obtain the Activity Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in planning the daily and social needs of the elderly
- Thorough knowledge of the practical application of recreation service programs
- Ability to relate to one’s peer group
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision
- Ability to teach skills to other staff members and campers of all ages
- Ability to easily learn new software
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
Eskaton, San Francisco, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted in planning, organizing and implementing various activity programs.
- Participated in the residents’ care plan.
- Provided preventative maintenance as was appropriate.
Brookdale Senior Living, San Francisco, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted in the planning, coordination and evaluation of resident activities.
- Assisted with the registration of residents for trips and programs.
- Determined their interests, talents, and satisfaction by surveying and interviewing residents that
- Assisted in escorting residents on activities away from the facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Service
Duke University, Durham, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated