Activity Director Resume
Here is the Activity Director Resume example:
1260 Snyder Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28263
Objective Seeking employment in the position of Activity Director with a qualifiedorganization so that I can exercise my skills and expertise in this field.
- Remarkable experience in a social and recreational program in a health care setting
- Profound knowledge of development and execution of programs and activities
- Extensive knowledge of conducting group activities, evaluating residents needs, supervising other employees and training volunteers
- Thorough knowledge of the current trends in student development and academic affairs
- Familiarity with accreditation standards and compliance requirements
- Ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
Activity Director, August 2005 – Present
Brookdale Senior Living, Charlotte, NC
- Recruited, hired, trained, and retained a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out the responsibilities of the Activities department.
- Completed assessments, care plans and collected information to design activities that are multi-faceted.
- Recorded progress notes in the clinical record including subjective findings, objective symptoms, observations of behavior and interventions.
- Reviewed staff’s chart entries for completeness and accuracy.
- Coordinated facility volunteer program in adherence with company policy.
Activity Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Prestige Care and Prestige Senior Living, Charlotte, NC
- Directed and organized therapeutic activities to assist residents to meet care plan objectives.
- Regulated content of program in compliance with residents’ abilities, needs and interests.
- Maintained documentation on each resident including assessments, care plans, and progress notes.
- Documentation reflected residents’ reactions and evidence of progress and other change of condition.
- Counseled and encouraged residents to develop independent leisure activities.
- Supervised and conducted in-service training for staff members on topics related to activities and recreation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Therapeutic Recreation, Preston University, Cheyenne, WY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated