Addiction Specialist Resume
Here is the Addiction Specialist Resume example:
560 Burnside Court
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Job Objective To work as an Addiction Specialist for the right company seeking dependable employees. Looking to use my past skills and experience in the specialist field in order to help the company advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in counseling with drug and alcohol
- Huge knowledge of Substance Abuse Treatment
- Deep knowledge of child development
- Familiarity with methods of program development
- Amazing ability to direct programs in abuse prevention
- Outstanding ability to establish working relationships
- Superior communication skills
Holy Family Institute, Phoenix, AZ
May 2006 – Present
- Evaluated client and family problem areas.
- Outlined drug and alcohol treatment needs.
- Established and enforced goal plans for recovery.
- Imparted drug and alcohol consultations.
- Managed coaching of part-time counselors.
Baltimore Behavioral Health, Phoenix, AZ
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed safe and therapeutic environment
- Carried out task orientated and didactic groups.
- Formulated specific and individualized treatment plans.
- Handled care with mental health program for patients.
Bachelor’s Degree in HR
Franklin University, Columbus, OH
Master’s Degree in Human Services
Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated