1521 Fairway Drive
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Adoption Case Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified PRIDE Adopt Training
- Experience in managing adoptions and foster care for children and managing child welfare system
- Deep knowledge of child protection law
- Sound knowledge of legal systems and court protocol
- Immense ability to act fast in case of emergency
- Ability to work with families with diverse cultural and economic backgrounds
- Outstanding ability to interpret oral and written directions
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to write and maintain informative reports
Adoption Case Manager
TFI Family Services, Inc., Santa Rosa, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and prepared studies for adoptive families.
- Coordinated with children and families and ensured proper communication at all times.
- Participated in various court hearings and case conferences.
- Maintained and documented all legal files for various cases.
- Designed education sessions for prospective adoptive parents.
- Monitored billings and ensured accuracy and completion on time.
- Scheduled case conferences and parenting time in each case.
- Oversaw all foster and adoptive parents prior to adoption.
QTC Management, Inc., Santa Rosa, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Oversaw all healthcare integration services and monitored all participants.
- Performed assessments and enrollment of health participants.
- Ensured optimal participation in all programs.
- Managed travel to various urban and rural environment.
- Assisted in providing travel arrangements to clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services
Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated