Advocacy Worker Resume Example
Here is the Advocacy Worker Resume example:
4052 Tavern Place
Boulder, CO 80302
Job Objective Career-minded Advocacy Worker in search of position with company where my skills and abilities can be used to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience managing and developing working relations with children and designing various programs to be executed in group
- Huge knowledge of child protection procedures and policies
- Outstanding knowledge of all regulations related to children and young
- Ability to develop and maintain good relationships with people
- Ability to present information to young in a user friendly way
- Ability to identify problems and participate in team problem-solving efforts
- Strong sense of compassion and empathy for clients
Scott and White Healthcare, Boulder, CO
February 2005 – Present
- Assisted support to children and other young people who wanted help in raising concerns.
- Helped young people in representing themselves and presenting views to concerned authorities.
- Coordinated with young people and children and took advocacy work for people under age of 25.
- Managed all group advocacy and individual advocacy projects and provided support to all decisions made by young people.
- Maintained a visiting advocacy service for children and young in residential care.
- Established an advocacy surgery for children leaving foster care, discussed issues concerning children.
- Developed advice, advocacy and provided support to information systems for young people.
Morgan Stanley Children’s Hosp, Boulder, CO
August 2000 – January 2005
- Developed strategies and ensured young people and children awareness of advocacy services and its availability.
- Coordinated with various agencies and provided support and care to facility.
- Designed and developed all training materials according to advocacy requirements.
- Monitored working of project and regularly evaluated all work.
- Prepared and submitted projects to Project Funders, Board and Trust Managers.
- Managed all records for projects.
- Participated in all internal and external meetings required for developing project working.
- Assisted in promoting and developing various activities for young people and children.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated