Behavioral Assistant Resume
Here is the Behavioral Assistant Resume example:
1219 51st Ave E, Lot 20
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Objective Seeking the Behavioral Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience with training and documenting behavioral data
- Ability to assist staff in collecting and making entry of behavioral data
- Ability to prepare meaningful summary data in charts and graphs
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows application
Loudoun County Public Schools, Fort Worth, TX
August 2005 to till date
- Provided assistance to students with behavioral challenges on the autism spectrum.
- Supported the implementation of the behavioral plans for students.
- Participated in training in highly specialized strategies and interventions.
- Utilized training with the supervision of the teacher.
- Took appropriate actions to deal with recurring behavioral situations.
CT Humane Society, Fort Worth, TX
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted in organization and monitored data collection.
- Assisted in provided coverage as was needed.
- Collaborated with the school behavioral specialist that completed IEP documentation.
- Effectively collaborated with treatment teams.
Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Sciences
George Washington University, Washington, DC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated