Behavioral Health Technician Resume Example
Here is the Behavioral Health Technician Resume example:
24315 Vincent Ave
Kansas City, MO 64101
Objective Position as a Behavioral Health Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Skilled and deep knowledge to provide behavioral health services to adults over the age of 65 and substance abuse
- Deep Knowledge of medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Ability to review patient case histories and become familiar with patient treatment plan goals
- Ability to assist in meal preparation and laundry as needed and directed
- Ability to read, write and speak effectively in English
Behavioral Health Technician, August 2005 to till date
Maricopa Integrated Health System, Kansas City, MO
Assisted patients on daily living activities as needed.
Provided basic health care according to the age and requirements of the patient.
Performed assigned duties with respect for Human Dignity.
Provided general comfort to all patients.
Utilized infection control methods while taking care of patients.
Clarified care processes to the patient and family before initiating.
Conversed about patient needs, changes and observations to the RN.
Behavioral Health Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Aurora Health Care, Kansas City, MO
Documented observations, interventions and group activities in the patient record.
Maintained the confidentiality of the patient record and health information.
Maintained patient’s safety and privacy, and monitored and reported physical status of patients to RN.
Recognized, prevented and responded to patients who were acting as a danger to themselves.
Provided treatment that promoted dignity and privacy of all patients.
Showed respect for cultural diversity, patient boundaries and code of conduct.
Bachelor’s degree in Mental Healthcare, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated