Behavioral Technician Resume
Here is the Behavioral Technician Resume example:
1411 McCullough Ave NE
Salt Lake City, UT 84120
Objective To obtain a Behavioral Technician position where I can contribute the best of my skills and efforts for the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to effectively use CPI and behavior management techniques in crisis situations
- Good knowledge of Symptomatology of client’s diagnosed mental disorders and addictions
- Profound knowledge of indications, common side effects, reactions and interactions of medications prescribed
- In-depth knowledge of behavior management skills and activity supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Behavioral Technician, August 2005 to till date
Union Hospital of Cecil County, Salt Lake City, UT
Conducted and documented activities of daily living skills.
Engaged to verbally de-escalate acting out clients.
Followed all residential rules and schedules.
Monitored clients in the self-administration of medications.
Progressed and documented notes and group notes completed within 24 hours of each session.
Oriented new clients to the residential program and documented the orientation pieces
Completed required annual training and continuing education.
Behavioral Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Maricopa Integrated Health System, Salt Lake City, UT
Maintained ethical and therapeutic boundaries with clients.
Assisted with additional case management matters.
Supervised client’s self-administration of medications and managed and maintained medication supplies and packets.
Under supervision, developed, documented and evaluated treatment plans with clients.
Provided client transportation to facilitate treatment plan implementation
Associate Degree in Applied Science, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK Y
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated