Behavioral Therapist Resume
Here is the Behavioral Therapist Resume example:
2072 Rocket Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Job Objective An experienced Behavioral Therapist seeking a position that will enhance my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in applying behavior analysis for therapy
- Deep knowledge of coordinating with disable people
- Huge knowledge of preparing abuse reports
- Immense ability to provide assistance to clients
- Amazing ability to analyze behavioral stages
- Excellent skills to assist mental health patients
- Ability to participate in team meetings
- Familiarity with behavioral support services
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare, Inc, Minneapolis, MN
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted in completion of all forms for behavioral pattern.
- Coordinated with project coordinator for sessions.
- Participated in parent mediation intervention programs.
- Designed behavioral IEP objectives for patients.
- Developed individual programs for clinical director.
- Ensured compliance to all field regulations for behavioral practices.
- Prepared and submitted all records of patients.
- Provided therapy sessions for all children for autism.
St. Luke’s Behavioral Hospital, Minneapolis, MN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered treatment methodologies for behavioral practices.
- Organized workshops and training sessions.
- Coordinated with staff members for implementation of plans.
- Provided training to clients for various behavioral therapies.
- Supervised client scheduled in assistance with parents.
- Designed various program materials for client behavioral patterns.
- Managed implementation of all programs.
- Ensued compliance to all agency policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Gratz College, Melrose Park, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated