659 Whitman Court
Hartford, CT 6103
Job Objective To obtain Case Manager Supervisor position with an organization that has a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience working as a Case Manager
- In-depth knowledge of case management principles, procedures and practices
- Extensive knowledge of the CASSP and HSN System
- Familiarity with social, economic, cultural and environmental factors
- Computer Literate with proficient in Windows Office 2003 and data bases
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to meet deadlines and complete several task on time
- Immense ability to comprehend and follow oral and written directions
- Profound ability to conduct detailed analytical evaluations and studies and prepare related reports and recommendations
Case Manager Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Community Resources for Justice, Hartford, CT
- Resolved problems and conflicts associated with the program.
- Recorded daily activities of Intensive Case Managers, their contacts and productivity.
- Evaluated the performance of employees, utilized the established performance criteria and guidelines.
- Prepared proper documentation and interacted with human resources, prior to discussion with the employee.
- Aided individuals and families requiring social service assistance.
Case Manager Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Devereux, Hartford, CT
- Ensured that all incidents are reported in a timely fashion to supervisors via email.
- Prepared initial and periodic revisions of independent living plans.
- Provided weekly supervision to case management staff and interns.
- Prepared and made use of appropriate community resources for clients.
- Resolved client problems and made decisions in compliance with program policies, procedures and protocols.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated