776 Washburn Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
Job Objective Experienced Child Welfare Worker seeking position with strong company in which to use my skills to further my career and contribute to the success of organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience managing work as a Child Care worker, maintaining relationships with families by regular home visits
- Good understanding of the Child Welfare Act and Child Welfare Agency
- Exceptional knowledge of Native American Indian Tribal communities
- Ability to conduct home visits
- Ability to organize & maintain client and agency records
- Ability to conduct policy and program research
- Ability to make home visits and conduct mentor group meetings
Child Welfare Worker
Adult and Child Inc., Baton Rouge, LA
February 2005 – Present
- Investigated various cases in Children’s court and made all referrals for all minors involved in case.
- Developed all case plans and provided administrative support in case of minors.
- Prepared reports to be submitted for all Tribal and Circuit Children Court’s.
- Maintained all confidential information and ensured it is not disclosed to non-party people.
- Managed reports for funding sources and recorded department funds and grants.
- Coordinated with Tribal and County Programs and Family Service Staff for providing management to clients.
- Participated in various staff meetings and training programs related to Child Protection Team.
- Assisted various prosecutors in filing petitions for child support, conducting investigations as required.
Child Welfare Worker
Lutheran Services, Baton Rouge, LA
August 2000 – January 2005
- Coordinated with various child welfare teams in compliance with Family Services and IL Department of Children.
- Participated in various child and family team meetings.
- Administered various court hearings for juvenile court and assisted in providing testimony for same.
- Monitored all tasks according to service plans.
- Provided support to workers and provided necessary support to clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Montclair State University, Upper Montclair, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated