Community Outreach Specialist Resume Example
Here is the Community Outreach Specialist Resume example:
3719 Hickory Ridge Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Job Objective To use my skills and abilities to obtain a position within an organization as a Community Outreach Specialist in my chosen field. Years of education and experience can help better the company as well.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in community relations and outreach
- Huge knowledge of general goals and objectives of public programs and services
- Sound knowledge of general community needs and applicable public resources
- Expert in managing an outreach, recruitment and communications program
- Skilled in providing and facilitating workshops for at-risk youth and families
- Excellent ability to identify and plan resolution crisis treatment needs
- Amazing ability to maintain a therapeutic relationship with mentally ill patients
- Remarkable ability to coordinate City services and departments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Community Outreach Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Arbor E&t Workforce Services, Las Vegas, NV
- Provided on-the-ground outreach and technical assistance to existing partners.
- Assisted in the design and implementation of an outreach and engagement strategy.
- Performed accurate data entry of customer information into reporting tools and customer managements systems.
- Compiled and communicated weekly feedback reports to partners on the status of their referred customers.
- Provided reception services for the Center by greeting, servicing, and answering customer questions.
- Scheduled appointments for customers who receive services at the Career Center.
Community Outreach Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
AltaMed, Las Vegas, NV
- Planned, coordinated, managed, and participated in citizen and organization outreach programs.
- Interacted with neighborhoods and community organizations and participated in meetings for the identification and solving of problems and issues.
- Analyzed, calculated, evaluated, managed, maintained, and reviewed crime statistics.
- Executed plan to disseminate the results to the public, police, and government.
- Assisted station house staff with walk-in and call-in concerns and community complaints.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work & Public Health, Saint Paul College, Saint Paul, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated